0 Cart
  • Your cart is empty
Close result ESC

Deals Icon
Deals

    Business Icon
    Businesses

      Pitbull 100% Whey Protein
      • Pitbull 100% Whey Protein

      Pitbull 100% Whey Protein

      ₦16,500 ₦14,520
      • Discount 12%
      • You save ₦1,980

      This deal is not available.

      View similar deals
      Icon time 512189389e52630c89360152fef5882bb5941960aec7d4a5438fcd24e3368419 00D 00H 00M 00S
      Seller rating 26
      Sold By: MaxHub

      Highlights

      • What makes Pitbull Labs® 100% Whey superior to other Whey products?
      • Pitbull Labs® 100% Whey contains 51% premium hydrolyzed whey protein isolates, these are proteins that have been broken down (pre-digested) by select enzymes in to peptide strands for superior and faster uptake of critical amino acids.
      • The remaining 49% of protein comes from whey protein concentrate (WPC).
        However, not all WPCs are created equal and range from 35-80% Whey content…
        35%? We think that’s BS – That’s why Pitbull Labs® 100% Whey uses only the highest quality WPC 80%.
        While WPC 80% doesn’t absorb as quickly as Hydrolyzed Whey, it does contain significantly more anabolic growth factors and phosphor-lipids such as Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), which help build strength and improve overall body composition
      • 100% Whey Protein (51% Hydrolyzed / 49% WPC 80%)
      • 25g of protein per serving
      • Delicious taste
      • 0 sugar
      • No BS
      • MADE IN USA

      • Item will be delivered within 10 business days
      • Please call 01-4609950 | 08094609951 for enquiries
      • Legal Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. DealDey.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
    • Terms and conditions apply
    • Details

      Whey protein is very beneficial because it contains all 9 essential amino acids (EAA’s) which is not something the body can product naturally. Coupled with being the highest biological value of all protein sources means your body can make the most use of it. Pitbull Labs 100% Whey Protein contains 51% hydrolyzed whey protein and 49% whey protein concentrate. One of the best quality and fast absorbing proteins (hydrolyzed protein) and one of the highest quality whey protein concentrates on the market is what really separates Pitbull Labs 100% Whey Protein from the rest. Pitbull Labs® 100% Whey contains 51% premium hydrolyzed whey protein isolates; these are proteins that have been broken down (pre-digested) by select enzymes, into peptide strands for superior and faster uptake of critical amino acids. The remaining 49% of protein comes from whey protein concentrate (WPC). However, not all WPCs are created equal and range from 35-80% Whey content, 35%? We think that’s BS – That’s why Pitbull Labs® 100% Whey uses only the highest quality WPC 80%. While WPC 80% doesn’t absorb as quickly as Hydrolyzed Whey, it does contain significantly more anabolic growth factors and phosphor-lipids such as Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), which help build strength and improve overall body composition. Making a super effective product wasn’t enough, we also had to make sure 100% Whey Protein tasted awesome with 25g of protein, 0g sugar and only 2g of fat per serving!
      We guarantee 100% quality and authenticity of products. You can be sure we always work hard to ensure we provide you with the best deals from the best merchants. If you buy a product on DealDey, we'll work with you and the merchant to ensure you have a good experience.

          View All Deals

          Close

          Amazing Deals at Your Fingertips

          • Stay in the loop! Be the first to benefit from exclusive deals.
          • Enjoy a faster and a convenient shopping experience with instant notifications on special deals.
          • Over 400 deals uploaded daily, take advantage of extra discounts EXCLUSIVE to the app.

          Download the free app now!

          Enter your phone number below and we'll send a download link directly to your mobile phone.

          You can also download the app here: