This pitcher combines a reliable filtering system with a very convenient narrow shape and flip-top lid for easy refills. To operate, simply flip the lid and fill the water reservoir, then wait a couple of minutes for it to filter through. The filter used with this system helps reduce heavy metals in tap water. It also reduces chlorine, bad tastes, odors, and sediment--making it a lot easier to drink the recommended eight glasses of water a day. It comes with one filter, lasting approximately two months, and the pitcher is clear with a white top.
How to operate
- Take out filter catridge and immerse in cool water to soak for 10 minutes.
- Place filter catridge in funnel and tighten.
- Pour water into the funnel and it starts filtering.
- The color may be a little dark first few times due to charcoal granules in the filter catridge. Please do not drink water until it becomes clear.
- Set date button to current month to keep track of filter change date.
- To keep water quality, please chage filter catridge every 2 - 3 months or 180 - 200L.
- Drain water and keep catridge in packet if system is not in use for prolonged periods.
- For use with potable water only. Not for treatment of polluted water.