Mobile phones are great tools for taking breathtaking pictures, expressing great taste in music, and making fun of stationary phones. Today’s Deal provides the means to a phonetastic end with The All New Nokia 808 PureView Phone (for N41000 instead of N100000) from Nokia West Africa.
Product specifications and features:
- Model: Nokia 808 PureView.
- Dimensions: 123.9mm x 60.2mm x 13.9mm
- Weight: 169.0g
- Volume: 96.0cm3
- Color: White, Red, or Black.
- Display Size: 4.0”
- Display Orientation: Portrait.
- Screen Height: 360.0 pixel(s).
- Screen Width: 640.0 pixel(s).
- Display Features:
- Ambient light detector
- Brightness control
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Tactile feedback
- Orientation sensor
- Curved display
- Proximity sensor
- Display Colors: 1677717.
- Display Technology: AMOLED, ClearBlack
- Battery: standard 1400.0 mAh.
- Standby time: Up to 525 hours
- Talk time: Up to 9 hour(s)
- Built-in memory: 16GB
- Card slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Camera: 41MP sensor, Carl Zeiss lens, PureView imaging technology and Full HD video.
- Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Instant Messaging, Email.
- Radio: Stereo FM radio/Radio Transmitter/FM Radio with RDS.
- Nokia 808 PureView
- Nokia AC-50 MicroUSB Charger
- Nokia Charging and Data Cable CA-190CD
- Nokia stereo Headset WH-209
- Nokia Lanyard.
- Quick Guide, User Guide and Product information leaflet
Weighing in at about the equivalent of a baby bald eagle, the Nokia 808 PureView comes packing a camera that satisfies phone lovers’ shutter happy needs in one click. Snapping up with a 41 Megapixel camera, brought together with a Carl Zeiss lens and a refreshed flash, this phone brings to bear the full force of Nokia’s PureView technology, oversampling with pixels to create improved 5-, 8-, 3- and 2-megapixel images, reducing noise and improving low-light performance. With 16GB of built in memory and additional capacity sourced from MicroSD cards up to 32GB, users can tale high definition shots of colleagues napping at work, or record crystal clear videos of themselves learning how to dance the Azonto.